Instagram

When you love so much it hurts

The family you choose.
The gifts you recieve. All are good and perfect and from above

I don't understand God's plans. But I see him working. I still cannot deal with or understand why he uprooted my best friend and moved her across the county during the hardest season of my life. And not just my best friend, but Kevin's, Rose's, Joy's, Ella's, and Grant's.
I don't plan on ever comprehending the hurt and pain of this fleeting life we live while we are here.
But I do know one thing.
God's promises are true

His love runs deeper than the ocean
He makes a way where there is no way
He is making all things new
He will fight for me
He gives strength to the weary
His spirit us upon me
He is faithful and just
He never leaves never forsakes
He is a God who saves
He knows my plans
... Need I go on? There are more than 3000 promises. This is where my broken heart goes when I need to see and know that no matter where I am, what this life brings, God is working for my good and glory.

Live for today. Trust a sovereign God. Call out the thanks he is due. I see the others he has brought in my life that I would have missed had Tara been here, I see the special time he is making and the relationships he is building that he would have not without this life change. I see our kids, chosen before time began as family for each other. I feel how bad it hurts and know that God is the one thing that I will always need to heal every broken heart. Things are so so good. I am not trying to act otherwise, but some days are harder than others. Saying goodbye is hard.

Each and every time is one in a million... until next time dear ones...











"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." -Isaiah 43








“I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.” – Jer. 31:3






“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13

Comments

Popular Posts