Instagram

It's March, where have you been?

I have take a long silence from the "blogging world" for no particular reason. Honestly though some of it has to do with time, insecurities, vulnerabilities, and bravery. Plus writing for me, if you haven't picked up on it, is straight insight from the Holy spirit asking me to share and my saying yes. It's had nothing to do with my feeling called to "write" or being capable of it.

I have been writing, journaling, putting stuff down, telling stories that I know are still to be told. There is plenty, but I haven't been clicking that "publish" button.

I have also been more busy being with others than being solo with my computer, which was a great season of writing and starting to and tell my story.

I was reminded again this past weekend that God has called me into and through a season of suffering so that I can share my experiences with it, and his promises through it. So silently writing is good, but there is more to share.

"Since we have such a HOPE we are very bold" 2 Corinthians 3:12

I'm going to start hitting "SEND" and you're going to hear some more of the hidden stories of surviving cancer, mother hood, staring a non-profit, and choosing Joy amidst daily-ongoing life struggles...

Ready.Set.Go.




Comments

Popular Posts