Instagram

Spreading Awareness

I was interviewed a few months ago as the patient highlight for Penn Medicines Abramson Report. Really cool to be able to share my story and help the advancement of research for Melanoma that Penn is taking part in. Dr. Schuchter is an amazing woman and I am so luck to be able to call her my doctor. 

I have come to know that there is much quality in sharing your story. We all have an author and are all taking part in a life that will touch another. If we aren't brave enough to share our walk then we may forgive the chance to change another's life. I have, since my cancer, been in awe of the beauty of anothers walk with life. The beauty, the grace, the mess, and the complete restoration that we all have gone or will go through. If there is one single thing that my cancer story can do I hope that it is allowing a way for so many of us to open up and share who we are and all that God is doing in our life. 

I can only be half as strong as I am, because the love and support of each of you friends. Thank you. 

https://www.penncancer.org/abramson/Abramson_Spring_2015/022-05-15_Abramson_Report_vs13.pdf

Comments

Popular Posts