Instagram

SUMMER finally


Happy Summer Friends!

We turned in our books and finished the race! They did it!

I learned something surviving trauma, you’re never shocked by the unexpected. When things arise in life that we aren’t ready for or unwilling to accept, it is then up to us to rise to the challenge, trust and seek Gods plan, and move forward in the trenches one step in front of the other. As a family we have had practice here and have spent much time turning a disappointing time into thankfulness. I often tell them in their little lives, my sweet babies you will be stronger because if it.
“I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and mire. He set my feed on solid ground making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the Lord.” Psalm 40
Finish well this season friends, the best IS yet to come.

Comments

Popular Posts