Instagram

I am blessed

Words cannot describe how surrounded I feel with love and support. Tonight my girls got together at my house to hang out and just spend some good time together. It was beyond special and just what I needed. As I head into the weeks ahead I have an army of support headed with me and I am comforted in that. Knowing God is holding me, and family and friends are supporting me. This is a pic of some of my favs, there are many many more. Thank you girls for this night, to get my mind off life, and to spend this time with me.

"To know me and and with me and share life with me is the essence of blessing. And the truth is, it is the hard things in your life that cause you to want to know me more intimately, walk with me more closely, and share life with me more fully. That is why, in the losses of life, you can find yourself blessed beyond your imagination or expectation. Because you have found more of me in these hard places. You've moved from just hearing my Word to living it- putting it to the test. You're finding that giving is better than receiving, neediness is better than self sufficiency, trust is better than worry. You've discovered my Word is true, my joy is your strength, my promises are your hope, my presence is your comfort. Others may look at the sorrow of your situation and express regret. But when you get to the bottom of your grief and find more of me that you've experienced and known before, you can look other people in the eye and say, "please don't feel sorry for me. I am incredibly blessed," and really mean it. " (taken from Hearing Jesus speak Into Your Sorrow..By Nancy Guthrie)

I am going to get to this point... I am Blessed. 

Comments

  1. Joanna - I'm Tara's aunt in Colorado. I will be praying for you. Went to see Joyce Meyer's the other night. She said to "expect" great things from God - not to just "wait and see"... Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts