Instagram

Merry Christmas from the Dennstaedts


Merry Christmas to all our family and friends. Thank you everyone who has carried us through this year with prayer and support. We are forever grateful for each and every one of you. We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas. While I'm sitting here this week I will remember this year as one of the hardest but also one of the most significant in our whole story. A year we never expected, but filled our whole lives with perspective and meaning. This week brings Joy, celebration, remembering, and worship. All this much like my Saviors birth, one no one expected when it came, but it changed everything.


Luke 2:10 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.



Philippians 2:8-10 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth 

“He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace” (2 Timothy 1:9).

“But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth” (Exodus 9:16).














Comments

Popular Posts