Instagram

Grandaddy and Bama

On National Grandparents day, and just because everyone should know, I have to say how much these two mean to me. My mom got a plane with a one way ticket as soon as she found out the melanoma. She has been by my side here helping me with EVERYTHING so far. She will stay through my next coming surgery.

Dad, Thank you for getting mom here. Thanks for working hard so she can have the freedom to be by my side when I need her. I think all my sibling would say this same thing. Thank you for kicking this cancer thing 6 years ago so that you can walk with me through my journey. I love you.

Mom, Thanks for being that mom that drops life when you need her. You have not left my side the last 3 weeks. You have cried with me, prayed with me, cleaned my bathrooms, and entertained my babies. When I even write this I cry because I am SO thankful. I will never be able to express my gratitude.

Rejoice always,  pray continually,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts