Instagram

Getting through Day 1

Day 1 is about complete. I'm tired but that is about all I am feeling so far. We had a great appointment with my doctor and her nurse and Heather gave me my first injection in the office. Heres a bunch of pics so you can feel like you were there with us today too. Thanks for your prayers they carried me through this day. Now we just go through one day at a time, managing side effects as they come. I go to Penn every other week. Keep praying!




















And as if this day wasn't long and hard enough, Kev made me vote on the way home 



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing so much! Love you and praying for you non-stop!!💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you still voted! Your facial expression is worth a 1000 words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts