Instagram

Prayers for a plan

It's here. Hopefully I can sleep a bit tonight. I'm meeting with Dr. Schuchter tomorrow and I'm ready for a plan. 

Pray for peace as we enter into our day tomorrow.

Pray that God gives Kev and I clear minds to ask and listen to questions. 

Pray for the wisdom of this new doctor that is one of the best, that she is the one picked out for me and my life. 

Pray that a plan is established without question and with clear direction


I'm anxious and excited going into tomorrow. I'm ready to start fighting again and get more answers and a plan. I have had an overwhelming extreme peace over the past few days, that as Tara reminded me this afternoon is the answer to so many of you covering me with your prayers. The past couple days have been exhausting but filled with such sweet times with my close family and friends. Now it's time for business again and I'm ready. These appointments are long and detailed, usually with information overload. I am so not equipped to be listening to all these things about MY life. Half the time I hardly hear what is being said because my brain is like this terrible song on repeat going, this is you, this is you, this is you... 

We need our warriors tomorrow, we need you. Pray for me, pray for Kev, pray for Dr. Schuchter. Pray we can collect and retain and leave with clear plan. I will update the blog with what news we receive later this week. 

My mom told me today that when the doctor asks me my goals of treatment I just slide this picture across the table... I broke down... I've got hard work to do, but for so many reasons. 

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. 
Isaiah 43: 2-3



Comments

  1. Dear Joanna - It has been forever but I keep up on you and your beautiful family through Kelly. And now this...this horrible disease. But you are so strong and such a fighter. I've seen you on the field! I know you can fight for you and your family - You can do this. It sounds like you have an army of people praying and sending positive energy and healing to you. Feel that love and support and use that strength to get you through this! Keeping you close in my prayers and heart. Love, Kathy Ashton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it goes well. I will be with you in spirit! Please keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now reading your post.....but I've been praying ALL day (and last night that you would sleep). At 10AM I'd think -- 3 more hours. At noon I'd think - 1 more hour.....and then it was all the guns out kind of prayer. I happened to be driving at 1:30 and the radio station was on in the car and I just cried thinking of you and Kev together - listening to details that I am sure sounded like they were for someone else's life. Then it's 2, then 3 - and at 5:30 I was sure I'd hear from your Mom Kevin. You see -- that's how much God loves you all. He instigates prayer - instigates crying out to the One who can heal - it's all about Him and you are the vessel. So BEFORE your blog - many were interceding for you. I will wait anxiously for your post. I know He will give you the strength needed for the plan ahead. He promises it!! Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And I'll praise You in this storm, And I will lift my hands, For You are who You are, No matter where I am
    And every tear I've cried, You hold in Your hand, You never left my side,
    And though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm"
    Praying for you and your precious family.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Joanna, the Lord bless and keep you and your family. My love and prayers join with so many others.
    Cathy Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts